AI Powered Dash Cam.
Your Eyes On The Road.
AI2030 Artificial Intelligence Dash Cam
The New Standard In Fleet Safety
Wireless Links AI2030 DashCam automatically detects unsafe driving conditions and alerts drivers to high-risk behavior in real time, and sends incident footage to the cloud for review. From the fleet safety dashboard, users can view unsafe events and take proactive actions to improve fleet safety in real-time equipping fleets with the tools to create lasting change, lower costs, and save lives.
Video Proof Your Fleet
Got into an accident? Protect against false claims and quickly resolve disputes by having the video footage to back up your case.
Real Time Alerts
AI Powered Dash Cams automatically detects high risk events, notifies you in real time and creates in-cab audible alerts for your drivers to take proactive action prior to incidents.
Easily install side, rear and interior cameras and an optional in-cab monitor that plug & play to our DashCam in a matter of minutes.
Increase Fleet Safety
Understand how previously undetectable driving incidents like near misses and distracted driving are impacting your fleet.
AI Powered Dash Cam
Detects And Captures Risk:
- Harsh braking
- Sharp Turns
- Lane Cross
- Live View
- Built in SOS Panic Button allows your drivers to instantly notify and upload high risk events for your review.
With Optional ADAS
(Advanced Driver Assistance System)
- Near Collision
- Lane Departure
- Pedestrian Collision Warning
- Distracted Driving Detection (Phone usage, Smoking, Eating)
- Wireless Dual Facing Full HD 1080p Smart Fleet Dash Cam
- On-Demand Live View And On-Demand Historical Video Retrieval
- Up To 256GB Built-In SD Storage ~ Up To 1 Week Of Recording
- Easy To Install
- Easily Export/Retrieve Video Footage
- Expandable To Support 2 Additional Cameras And An In-Cab Monitor
- Works Over WiFi And Optional 4G
- Continuous Recording While The Vehicle Is Switched On
- Dash Cam With GPS Tracking
- Built In SOS Panic Button
- Snap And Upload Photos And Videos For Input Based Events (PTO)
SUPPORTS UP TO 2 ADDITIONAL CAMERAS AND IN-CAB DRIVER MONITOR:
- Interior Camera- Monitor Activity Within Vehicle
- External/Side Cameras- Capture All Angles Outside Of Vehicles And Eliminate Blind Spots
- Rear Camera – Back Up Camera With Optional In-Cab Screen For Driver
- In-Cab Monitor
Fleet Tracking Camera System – Optional Wireless Truck Dash Camera Expansions
To manage all aspects of safety and security, you need to see from every angle. Adding side and rear cameras means you’ll be able to protect against false claims and understand mysterious damage.
Reduced Cellular Data Costs
Deploy Piccolo Plus WiFi units and instantly transform your fleet to an internet connected IoT hub by creating WiFi hotspots for driver connectivity and allowing the AI2030 DashCam to send video footage over WiFi, enabling you to deploy an integrated GPS fleet management and fleet dash cam system – without incurring additional cellular data and carrier costs.
Get a Demo
> What is an AI Powered Dash Cam?In addition to the basic dash camera recording functionality, an AI Powered Dash Cam is capable of analyzing video footage in real time to detect and warn of potentially dangerous events. Some of these events include lane departure, collision warning, pedestrian collision warning, driver distraction warning and tailgating.
> Is there a monthly fee for dash cam?Depending on the type of Dash Camera used. Telematics connected Dash Cameras require an internet connection to upload video footage to the cloud require a SIM card for internet connectivity and therefore require a monthly data plan.
> Can dash cam record when car is off?Depends on how the camera is installed in the vehicle. Typically Dash Cameras consume a lot of power, so keeping them on and recording when the vehicle is switched off can drain the car’s battery, but it’s possible to wire them in such a way so they are always ON.
> Does a dash cam lower car insurance?AI DashCams and video telematics allow fleets to better manage risk, therefore some insurance companies provide discounts while others will require fleets to have them installed.
> Do insurance companies accept dash cam footage?Yes of course, video footage greatly helps settle cases as it provides the video footage to back up your claim.
Get a Demo & Price Quote
Fill out the form below and a member of our team will get back to you